"The centre of everything" Top 5 Page for this destination Hotel Centrale Byron Tip by iandsmith

Hotel Centrale Byron, Ravenna: 93 reviews and 1 photos

Breakfast at Byron
by iandsmith

I'll never forget trying to find this place. We were driving along, slightly misplaced, when we saw a sign. From then on we went up and down one way streets, twisted around cobbled corners and pretty much couldn't believe the route we were going. However, it turned out to be wholly correct and we arrived at the Byron with relative ease, unlike Lord Byron himself who was held up at the Porta Adriana because he arrived in the middle of a festival. (See general tips for the full story.)

Unique Qualities: The greatest thing about Byron is its location. It really could hardly be better situated. The only small problem is parking; that's about 500 metres away around an unbelievable circuitous route, made so by one way streets, until you reach a public car park that charges a minimal amount.
The room was clean and spacious and the staff were helpful plus, they had internet for which I was eternally grateful as I needed my daily fix!
The price was reasonable and I would have no hesitation in recommending this place. I found it on tripadvisor and chose it from reviews there.
Breakfast was adequate with a reasonable selection as well.

Address: Via IV Novembre 14, Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna, 48100, Italy
Comparison: about average
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Dec 29, 2009

Comments

iandsmith

“The shortest distance between two people is laughter (note sign in picture)”

Have you been to Ravenna?