"La casa Di VENERAL DISEASE" La Casa Di Venere Tip by octoloco

La Casa Di Venere, Riomaggiore: 71 reviews and 0 photos

These are very small rooms for rent in the center of the town. Well my experience was really bad starting with the phone call to the lady in charge. I was under the impression that I was meeting the person in charge at the train station and the instructions were to as soon as we got there to give them a call and they will pick us up. The call was placed and now the plan is for us to go to the apartment. Right??? But where is the apartment I keep asking the lady for over an hour. they were sooo lazy to walk down a 100 meters and guide us to the place. I finally asked a local gentleman to help me out and he placed the call and he directed me to this place. when we got there no one was available . I went upstairs to check it out and nobody was there waiting. all the sudden this guy come over with a huge attitude and very pushy temperament. I looked at the room and it was dark , moldy, smelly, dusty, and there were no view or anything attractive to this one room. I asked the guy if they had anything else . The man gets on the phone , hangs up the phone and gets in my face and scream at me saying that this is the room you are gonna get like it or not. I look him back and told him that was not going to happen and that we were leaving . We started to leave and his remarks and comments were a threat to me and my wife saying " good luck finding another place" kind of comments. Thank GOD for this A hole because we found the Villa Argentina Hotel. And that was good.

Unique Qualities: NONE

Address: Via Sant'Antonio 114, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, 19017, Italy
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 393383297153
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Pension/Guesthouse
Website: http://www.lacasadivenere.com

• Written Dec 23, 2009

“"Traveling" best education ever.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Riomaggiore?