"Hotel Argentina was an excellent choice." Villa Argentina Tip by octoloco

Villa Argentina, Riomaggiore: 308 reviews and 4 photos

Once we decided to go to Riomaggiore we arrange for a room @ Casa Venere(or something like that) from Florence. Well that was a mistake . Moving forward I contacted Mr Angelo @ Villa Argentina from the center of the town he immediately made us feel welcome and now at least I know that we have a room for the night. See it could get a little confusing we you first arrive @ Riomaggiore specially if you have a ton of luggage. When you arrive @ the train station that is not the center of town you have to go thru the tunnel and that takes you to it. There are a lot of places to rent but after 3 pm. I couldn`t reach anyone to help me find a room.

Villa Argentina told us that they will have room for the 3 of us @ 120 E (December09) I agree and started going up the hill. The hotel is SUPER CLEAN, they speak good english and the breakfast was really good as well. The rooms are kind of small but the view that we had allowed us to see the town , the Sea and the most beautiful and longest sunset ever. We ended up staying 3 nights and I will go back and stay there again and again. If dont feel like walking up the hill there are this green buses that will take you up and down for a small fee.

Unique Qualities: Great views, super clean, nice staff, Hot towels racks, hot water, Great heating system, hearty breakfast , good capuccinos, safe. and small flat TV`s

Address: Via A. de Gasperi,170, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, 19017, Italy
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +39 0187 920213
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Updated Dec 23, 2009

More Hotels in Riomaggiore (1)

Comments

octoloco

“"Traveling" best education ever.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Riomaggiore?