"The Egyptian room in Hofmobiliendepot" Top 5 Page for this destination museums Tip by globetrott
museums, Vienna: 28 reviews and 64 photos
The Egyptian room is another highlight of your selfguided tour through Hofmobiliendepot. You really need a lot of time inside of this interesting museum, 2-3 hours should be the minimum. The bed in my 3rd photo is quite modern, dating back to 1969. This museum is in a sidestreet of Mariahilferstrasse, the adress is Andreasgasse 7
daily except Mondays : 10.ooam - 06.00pm
entrancefee is 6,90 euros
More Off The Beaten Path in Vienna (45)
More Reviews (156)
- See All Weihnachtsmarkt im Türkenschanzpark
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All Palais Liechtenstein
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels