"Wappensaal in Hofmobiliendepot" Top 5 Page for this destination museums Tip by globetrott
museums, Vienna: 28 reviews and 64 photos
Wappensaal im Hofmobiliendepot is one of the highlights of this great museum. I saw some dancing-performances there in traditional costumes , that was really great. This hall is decorated with various coat of arms (Wappen is our expression for coat of arms), and it was built at the end of the 19th century by the architect k&k. Baurat Eugen Sehnal. You will get to this hall when taking the selfguided tour through Hofmobiliendepot in Mariahilferstrasse.
More Off The Beaten Path in Vienna (44)
More Reviews (155)
- See All Swarovski Crystall & more
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All Palais Liechtenstein
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels