VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

don't know: "Art Gallery and Souvenir Shop" Dubai Shopping Tip by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Dubai Shopping: 227 reviews and 509 photos

Carpets
by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Carpets
    by Kuznetsov_Sergey
  • Art Gallery and Souvenir Shop - Dubai

We have been brought to this Gallery and shop by our guides for an hour of shopping. As I hadn’t any desire to buy something there so I could only watch a lot of carpets which looked like wonderful paintings. Unfortunately it was forbidden to take photos and videos there. Nevertheless I took some in memory of this shopping/excursion (I'm sorry, haha).

The Art Attack Gallery opened in 2006 and features a mix of paintings, sculptures and installation exhibits. Exhibitions feature work from the Gulf region, India, United States, Europe, Africa, and Canada.

You can watch my 1 min 06 sec HD Video Dubai Shopping out of my Youtube channel with Andi - Yadam.

Address: Dubai, 31A St Jumeirah
Directions: You can watch my high resolution photo of Dubai on the Google Earth according to the following coordinates 25° 9' 55.64" N 55° 12' 40.91" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Art Gallery and Souvenir Shop.
Theme: Art

• Written Dec 7, 2009

Comments

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Have you been to Dubai?