"Take a Dip in the Riviera Pool" Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Things to Do Tip by cjg1
Providenciales Island Things to Do: 39 reviews and 159 photos
The Riviera Pool is the zero entry pool located in the French Village. The pool is surrounded by the lush gardens of the French Village. Cabanas and lounge chairs surround the perimeter of the pool. An Italian colonnade with large terrace overlooks the pool on one end. The other end has the swim up pol bar and lounge area. The pool is very large with a separate kiddie pool on one side, a large jacuzzi and a pool bar. The pool is shallow with the greatest depth being five feet. Plenty of floating mats in tropical colors are available at either end of the pool for guests.
Liz and I enjoyed swimming in the French pool/ It was less crowded than the other pools and closer to our room. Relaxing on a mat with a tropical drink and floating through the pool was a favorite activity of ours. We met several couple during our honeymoon and had fun sitting around the pool bar enjoying some drinks and discussing our life.
More Things to Do in Providenciales Island (25)
More Reviews (73)
- See All Hurricane Season
- See All Caribbean Village
- See All You Might Encounter Some Monsters or A...
- See All Incredible Sunsets
- See All Romantic Beachside Dinner
- See All Visit the Island of Iguanas (Little...
- See All Relaxing by the Beautiful Beach
- See All Pack A Hat
- See All Men & Women's Clothing and Accesories
- See All Providenciales International Airport...
- See All Sail Away on a Hobie Kat
Been to Providenciales Island?Share your travels with the world!
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Providenciales Island?Share Your Travels