VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"La Posada de Belssy" Top 5 Page for this destination Copán Hotel Tip by MalenaN

Copán Hotels: 27 reviews and 56 photos

by MalenaN

There are many cheap accommodations in Copán. I went to La Posada de Belssy where I got a room with two beds, a TV, a fan and a bathroom. I would have liked a bedside lamp for reading as the light in the roof was quite weak, but anyway it was a good room. It was 16 dollars, or 300 lempiras per night (July 2009).
I had some laundry done and it was 50 lempiras, and 50 lempiras was also the price of the breakfast.

At the rooftop there are a few hammocks, tables and chairs. I only used the hammock for a while as I were out most of the time and also because when I wanted to lay down for a while the heavy afternoon rain came and the wind blew the water in under the roof.

Directions: La Posada de Belssy is situated only one block north of Parque Central.
othercontact: laposadadebelssy@gmail.com