"254 attractions in & around Vienna for 45 euros !" Top 5 Page for this destination Combined Suggestions Tip by globetrott
Combined Suggestions, Vienna: 4 reviews and 6 photos
around Vienna for 45 euros !
Of course it also makes even more sense for everybody living in Vienna or Niederoesterreich !
With this ticket you may use the following attractions in Vienna 1 time each:
1)Siegmund Freud Museum
3)free dayticket for the park-train in Park Schoenbrunn
4)Haus der Musik
6)Wagenburg (the royal carriages in Schoenbrunn)
7)Schatzkammer (treasury) in Hofburg
for these 11 attractions in Vienna you normally pay more than 45 euros already AND in addition you get 343 more attractions outside of Vienna :
Melk - Wachau - Ruine Aggstein - Schloss Grafenegg - Semmering - various cablecars and trains...
all of them are included in just 1 price : 45 Euros p.P. for a total of 254 attractions !
20,- euros for children, who did not have their 16th birthday before April 1st 2010.children under 6 are free !
Some attractions can be visited 1x, others as often as you want for almost 1 year
Unfortunately their web-page is in german only !
You will get some kind of a Creditcard to show at the entrance of each attraction.
In my photo : a car of the carmuseum in Kleinwetzdorf
this museum is included as well
read< more about it in my page about Radetzky & more
Directions: You can buy this ticket at all places in Vienna and Niederoesterreich, where newspapers are sold (we call them Trafik) and also at every Raiffeisen-bank !
More Things to Do in Vienna (38)
More Reviews (163)
- See All a paradise of lovers of Harley Davidson
- See All Weihnachtsmarkt im Türkenschanzpark
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels