"The Ice-Flyer in Engelberg" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Transportation Tip by globetrott
Switzerland Transportation: 241 reviews and 254 photos
The Ice-flyer takes you from the top-station of Titlis across the glacier to another place, where you can try out some kind of a sport, sliding down the hill while sitting inside of a rubber-hose. The iceflyer is also a great place to take a closer look at the glacier without getting into danger fo falling into crevasses.
A ride with the iceflyer will cost 12 sfr for a return-ticket and it will run summer and winter. The duration of the ride is around 10-12 minutes and each chair takes up to 6 persons.
More Transportation in Switzerland (33)
More Reviews (138)
- See All Martigny-Bourg is not far from Sion
- See All Chiesa San Carlo in St.Moritz-Bad
- See All The Gotthard-Tunnel Versus the Passroad
- See All By post-carriage over the Gotthard-pass
- See All the smallest Whiskybar on earth
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels