"The trains to Kleine Scheidegg" Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Transportation Tip by globetrott
Switzerland Transportation: 240 reviews and 254 photos
a great view of Eiger, Moench & Jungfrau
At Kleine Scheidegg you will have to change the train on a big platform. The changing-time is long enough in order to be able to buy the ticket to Jungfraujoch, BUT of course you can buy this ticket already at any train-station in Switzerland, where you start your journey.
I came with a "Regional Pass Berner Oberland" and had the tickets untill Kl.Scheidegg included and needed to buy a seperate ticket to Jungfrau.
All stations of the train to Kleine Scheidegg will provide automatic lockers for your luggage !
Leave a Comment
More Transportation in Switzerland (33)
More Reviews (138)
- See All Martigny-Bourg is not far from Sion
- See All Chiesa San Carlo in St.Moritz-Bad
- See All The Gotthard-Tunnel Versus the Passroad
- See All By post-carriage over the Gotthard-pass
- See All the smallest Whiskybar on earth
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Switzerland?Share Your Travels