Quality Inn Hotel, Fort Jackson , Columbia, NC: "Excellent stay - All you can eat breakfast" Columbia Hotel Tip by TempEscape

Columbia Hotels: 2 reviews and 1 photos

The photos on the web of the rooms in this place do not do it justice! I booked a cheaper (by $10) hotel nearby to go to army graduation then discovered through reading the reviews here that it was reported to have bedbugs and horrible staff so I called the travel agent back and she booked me into this one. The hotel looks like a motel. My room was on the ground floor so I expected it to not be all that when I arrived as you walk in to the room directly from outside. I?m used to hotels with hallways so this motel type setting is a first for me. To my delight I opened the door to see a room that matches the best hotels I have stayed at. The bathroom was huge. Everything you could have wanted was provided and if you needed more the hotel provides it for free.
The breakfast was outstanding. You had a choice of waffles, cereals, scones, cakes, breads, eggs, bacon, drinks and all you can eat! On breakfast alone I didn?t need to eat again until the evening which was great as the only surrounding eateries within walking distance are carb ridden greasy fried places or burger joints. The place is so clean also. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. The only thing I can complain about is that I wish I had more time to stay there. Graduation took all of my free time. I also didn?t get to check out the gym. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, families, couples etc. If it wasn;t for this hotel I would have died of boredom in the area s there was nowhere else really to go.

Unique Qualities: Provided eerything you could want except a mini bar.

Address: 8104 two notch road, fort jackson, columbia, north carolina
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: 8037360822
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Nov 25, 2009

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Columbia?