Arizonas: "Okay BBQ" Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Restaurant Tip by cjg1
Providenciales Island Restaurants: 30 reviews and 109 photos
Arizona's was the BBQ restaurant of the resort. They had ribs,chicken and assorted meats such as t-bone steaks. We came to Provo with seafood and Caribbean dishes in mind so we only came here once for lunch. The restaurant is located in the Caribbean Village section of the resort with a large outdoor patio as well as an inside dining room.
We decided to have lunch on the patio since it was such a nice day. We were seated at a table for two with a nice view of the garden. Our waitress was quick to get us some unsweetened iced teas and show us to the buffet. The buffet was located inside with an assortment of meat, chicken, pasta, rice, potatoes, salad, fruit, seafood and desserts. I had some of the curry beef and chicken with some fried potato. Liz had some of the penne pasta, fruit and a beef patty. The food was okay, nothing to rave about.
More Restaurants in Providenciales Island (15)
More Reviews (83)
- See All Hurricane Season
- See All Caribbean Village
- See All Relax in the Adults Only Jacuzzi
- See All You Might Encounter Some Monsters or A...
- See All Incredible Sunsets
- See All Visit the Island of Iguanas (Little...
- See All Relaxing by the Beautiful Beach
- See All Pack A Hat
- See All Men & Women's Clothing and Accesories
- See All Providenciales International Airport...
- See All Sail Away on a Hobie Kat
Been to Providenciales Island?Share your travels with the world!
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Providenciales Island?Share Your Travels