"Snorkel" Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Things to Do Tip by cjg1
Providenciales Island Things to Do: 39 reviews and 159 photos
Snorkeling was a free activity at our resort. Snorkel equipment was kept at the Water Sports Desk. We were able to give our room number and sign out the equipment. Snorkel areas were designated by red buoys in the water. There were both man made and natural reefs. Our first day of snorkeling we didn't see much in the water. A few small silver fish drifted by. Our second day snorkeling had a larger variety of fish and sand dollars. It was a fun experience and Liz's first time snorkeling ever.
More Things to Do in Providenciales Island (25)
More Reviews (73)
- See All Hurricane Season
- See All Caribbean Village
- See All You Might Encounter Some Monsters or A...
- See All Incredible Sunsets
- See All Romantic Beachside Dinner
- See All Visit the Island of Iguanas (Little...
- See All Relaxing by the Beautiful Beach
- See All Pack A Hat
- See All Men & Women's Clothing and Accesories
- See All Providenciales International Airport...
- See All Sail Away on a Hobie Kat
Been to Providenciales Island?Share your travels with the world!
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Providenciales Island?Share Your Travels