"Wear Sunblock!" Top 5 Page for this destination Providenciales Island Warnings Or Dangers Tip by cjg1
Providenciales Island Warnings and Dangers: 10 reviews and 9 photos
The sun in Provo is strong. Make sure to wear plenty of sunblock and re-apply after swimming or water sports. You don't want to ruin your vacation with a bad sunburn. Liz is my sun block expert and always makes sure we have enough sunblock for our trips. I managed to avoid any burns during our trip to Provo; just a litle pink one afternoon on my shoulders. We used sunblock with an SPF of 90.
More Reviews (92)
- See All Caribbean Village
- See All Relax in the Adults Only Jacuzzi
- See All You Might Encounter Some Monsters or A...
- See All Incredible Sunsets
- See All Romantic Beachside Dinner
- See All Visit the Island of Iguanas (Little...
- See All Relaxing by the Beautiful Beach
- See All Pack A Hat
- See All Men & Women's Clothing and Accesories
- See All Providenciales International Airport...
- See All Sail Away on a Hobie Kat
Been to Providenciales Island?Share your travels with the world!
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Providenciales Island?Share Your Travels