" Skylines of Sharjah city" Top 5 Page for this destination Sharjah Favorite Tip by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Sharjah General: 9 reviews and 23 photos

by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Favorite thing: Frankly speaking I have never seen so many skyscrapers neither in Europe nor in Asia as I saw in Dubai and Sharjah. I think there aren?t so many in Europe at all. There are in Asia but when I was in China (1988) and in Japan (1993) they weren?t built yet. So it was so exciting for me to see skylines of Dubai and Sharjah.
We have been told that the public buildings in the Emirate were all designed by the present Sheikh, who is a qualified architect, and it made a visual change from the usual sceneries of skyscrapers in the other Emirates.

You can watch my 4 min 48 sec HD Video Sharjah Along by bus part 2 out of my Youtube channel with Rabiz ? Hedet Kegam.

You may watch my high resolution photo of Sharjah on the Google Earth according to the following coordinates 25 19' 21.41" N 55 22' 23.66" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Skylines and Corniche,
or according to the following coordinates 25 19' 28.26" N 55 23' 1.51" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Skyline of Sharjah ,
or according to the following coordinates 25 19' 27.56" N 55 22' 59.89" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Skyline of Sharjah .

• Written Nov 14, 2009

Comments

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Have you been to Sharjah?