Mermaid's Tail (Emerlad Princess): "Cocktails by the Pool" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Nightlife Tip by cjg1
Fort Lauderdale Nightlife: 59 reviews and 141 photos
The Mermaid's Tail is one of the more crowded bar on the ship due to it's close proximity to the pool and food options. Fortunately they have plenty of tables surrrounding the bar so if you can't find a stool a table will be available. Liz and I enjoyed grabbing a drink here to go with one of our snacks. The margarita's are very good and refreshing. We enjoyed lounging about and relaxing while having a nice drink.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Fort Lauderdale (24)
More Reviews (87)
- See All US Air to Ft. Lauderdale
- See All Aquaclass Stateroom
- See All Magnificent Ascent
- See All Stocking up the Room
- See All Decent Food
- See All If You Can't Feed Yourself.....
- See All Use the Room Safe
- See All Guest Relations(Navigator of the Seas)
- Hotel Parking
- Ballet Themed Dining(Navigator of the...
- Ice Skating on the Navigator
- Swimming Gear & Cruise Wear
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?Share Your Travels