"Fiumicino Terminal Number System" Top 5 Page for this destination Fiumicino Airport ? FCO Tip by icunme
Fiumicino Airport ? FCO, Rome: 27 reviews and 30 photos
The ADR has RE-Numbered all the terminals at FCO. And somehow they?ve made it more confusing than before...........
On the night of 10/24 a small ?army? of engineers and workers took to the field to change the signs of the terminal, roads, car parks and in all areas open to the public.
The change in signage was designed both to rationalize the existing situation and to realign the signs to the situation as regards the designation of the Terminal, the big international airports. The new nomenclature of reference for the system of the terminals has been determined:
Terminal A is renamed Terminal 1 (T1)
Terminal AA is renamed Terminal 2 (T2)
Terminals B and C (now merged) are renamed Terminal 3 (T3)
Terminal subsidiary sensitive flight is confirmed Terminal 5 (T5)
If you have entered Italy through FCO customs before, you will now be entering from customs into TERMINAL 3. Everyone on your flight exits the same way, so just follow the stampede. Continue directly ahead to the street exit. If you are taking the Leonardo Expess, cross the street - look up to your left and you will see what looks like a white glass overpass. There is the train platform for the Leonardo Express - it is very well marked.
Leonardo Express direct train service runs every 30 minutes to Rome's central rail station (Stazione Termini; www.trenitalia.com) between 6:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. That service costs 11? and tickets must be stamped before you board the trains on the platform's validating machines.
More Transportation in Rome (16)
More Reviews (225)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels