"Promenade Galleria (Emerald Princess)" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Things to Do Tip by cjg1
Fort Lauderdale Things to Do: 149 reviews and 285 photos
The Promenade Galleria has a variety of shopping: cosmetics, perfume, jewelry, liquor, clothing and gifts. The shops are reasonably priced and have sale days during the cruise with 40-60% discounts.
The only thing we bought from the shops was a Princess blue and white Beach towel for $24.99.
More Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale (27)
More Reviews (84)
- See All US Air to Ft. Lauderdale
- See All Aquaclass Stateroom
- See All Cocktails and Hors d?oevres
- See All Stocking up the Room
- See All Decent Food
- See All If You Can't Feed Yourself.....
- See All Use the Room Safe
- See All Guest Relations(Navigator of the Seas)
- Hotel Parking
- Ballet Themed Dining(Navigator of the...
- Ice Skating on the Navigator
- Swimming Gear & Cruise Wear
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?Share Your Travels