Crooner's Bar (Emerald Princess): "A Fun Martini Bar" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Nightlife Tip by cjg1

Fort Lauderdale Nightlife: 59 reviews and 141 photos

Me and my Baby Girl (thanks for the pic Steve)
by cjg1

Me and my Baby Girl (thanks for the pic Steve)
      Me and my JW Blue
      Margarita
      Liz and her Margarita
      Mudslide
    by cjg1

Crooner's is the Martini Bar on the Emerald Princess. The bar has several seating options: bar stools at the bar as well as couches and chairs with tables (some with window views). There is nighly entertainment at the bar with a piano player. The bar has a large selection of Martinis to chose from as well as wine, champagne, hard liquor and mixed drinks.

The drinks here are very good and a nice size. Liz and I found ourselves here daily for a drink and to catch some entertainment. The service here was phenomenal and we enjoyed chatting with the bartender Jake and several other patrons. It was a fun; yet relaxing place to hang.

My drinks of choice when at Crooner's were some Johnny walker Blue and their Mudslides. The JW Blue was only $12.50 a glass which to me was a good price. The Mudslides were in huge glasses and topped with whipped cream; very delicious. Liz was in a Margarita mode and stuck to her Margaritas at this bar. The Margaritas were served in very large glasses with plenty of salt on the rim. Orange and lime slices decorated the top of the glass.

Dress Code: Casual but no bathingsuit attire.

Theme: Eating and Drinking

• Updated Nov 5, 2009

Comments

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?