"Terrace Pool (Emerald Princess)" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Things to Do Tip by cjg1
Fort Lauderdale Things to Do: 149 reviews and 285 photos
The Terrace Pool is located on the aft of the ship. The pool is smaller than the other three pools of the ship but the view is amazing. Being able to relax in the pool and look out at the wake of the ship is an incredible feeling. There is a bleacher styled seating area behind the pool that provides a nice place to sit and relax if you don't want to grab one of the lounge chairs. This was one of our favorite pools especially at night.
More Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale (27)
More Reviews (84)
- See All US Air to Ft. Lauderdale
- See All Aquaclass Stateroom
- See All Cocktails and Hors d’oevres
- See All Stocking up the Room
- See All Decent Food
- See All If You Can't Feed Yourself.....
- See All Use the Room Safe
- See All Guest Relations(Navigator of the Seas)
- Hotel Parking
- Ballet Themed Dining(Navigator of the...
- Ice Skating on the Navigator
- Swimming Gear & Cruise Wear
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?Share Your Travels