"Calypso Reef & Pool(Emerald Princess)" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Lauderdale Things to Do Tip by cjg1
Fort Lauderdale Things to Do: 149 reviews and 285 photos
The Calypso Reef and Pool is located on the Lido deck of the Emerald Princess. The pool is much smaller and less crowded than the Neptune Reef and Pool. The pool has two whirlpools and plenty of lounge chairs. This is the less crowded of the two larger pools and definitely more on the quiet side.
**The pools are freshwater!**
More Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale (27)
More Reviews (84)
- See All US Air to Ft. Lauderdale
- See All Aquaclass Stateroom
- See All Cocktails and Hors d’oevres
- See All Stocking up the Room
- See All Decent Food
- See All If You Can't Feed Yourself.....
- See All Use the Room Safe
- See All Guest Relations(Navigator of the Seas)
- Hotel Parking
- Ballet Themed Dining(Navigator of the...
- Ice Skating on the Navigator
- Swimming Gear & Cruise Wear
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Fort Lauderdale?Share Your Travels