"Ok in a pinch but there are cheaper/better stays" Jukaso Inn Tip by Chrischopp

Jukaso Inn, New Delhi: 86 reviews and 0 photos

Jukaso Inn is situated on the frontage road side of an upper crust gated community within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Walk to India Gate, but take a tuk tuk or taxi to reach the other parts of the city.
Check in was simple and efficient although I did overhear a lady arguing with the staff about her online reservation. She had been confirmed the room and rate prior to arriving but once checked in, her rate was higher than quoted.
I was given the last room on site, which I believed as I had been searching other hotels for an hour prior to stumbling upon Jukaso. The room was small but clean, bed was comfortable. The toilet did not work properly as well as the A/C. I called regarding both issues, the A/C was going as well as it was going to. The bathroom was something I lived with for the night as the repairman sent was not able to give a quick fix. The wireless internet was either not working or I wasn?t able to access it on my Mac until the next morning when I was allowed to go upstairs into their office and connect via ethernet.
Breakfast is available in lobby restaurant but don?t expect much. The menu may have changed by now, this was 2006. For the money spent, why not wait and pick up something in town.
The hotel is geared for business travelers and moderate range tourists. Overall the interior decor and room were plenty good and I would stay there again based on the 2006 rates. I see the rates are now well into the $150+ range.

Unique Qualities: No unique qualities

Address: 50 Sunder Nagar, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110001, India
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 011-24350308
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.jukasohotels.com

• Written Oct 27, 2009

Ranked Member

Have you been to New Delhi?