"LOVED it!" Baymont Inn & Suites International Drive Orlando Tip by robynprincess

Baymont Inn & Suites International Drive Orlando, Orlando: 1,045 reviews and 0 photos

A friend and I stayed here for 2 weeks in september and we were both extremely pleased with our hotel room, location and the helpfull staff. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, they were always on hand to give us good advice, The room was very clean when we arrived and cleaned every day. There was a bit of a mix up in the room at first, we were sent to a room without fridge & micro but as soon as we went back down they apologised for the mistake and quickly put it right. It was in a great location for all orlando's major attractions. Very quite, we were never woken up by cars or other guests. The pool was lovely and quiet, we had it to ourselves most of the time.

I have been to Orlando a few times in the past and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in for the price I have wanted to pay. For those who don't go to orlando much, there's not a lot of point in spending a fortune on your hotel when all you do is sleep there! All you ask is a nice comfy bed (which it was) and a clean room (which it also was)!

Before I booked my holiday I did lots of research to find the best hotel for my budget and I am 100% happy with my choice. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this hotel to friends and wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Address: 7531 Canada Avenue, (formerly The Floridian Hotel), Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +1 407-212-3021
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.floridianhotelorlando.com/

• Written Oct 10, 2009

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Orlando?