"Do NOT Stay Here!" Athena Hotel Siena Tip by CyberBrain33

Athena Hotel Siena, Siena: 2,849 reviews and 0 photos

The hotel cleaning staff broke the keyboard to my laptop. The manager John Luigi called me a liar, and threatened to call the police on me for defaming the hotel by saying they broke my laptop. The next day he insulted my girlfriend who was leading a large tour group of ivy league college allumni. He then called her a liar as well when she said my laptop had been broken and he said i had broken it myself. John Luigi ruined what had been a good trip to Siena and should be fired immediately. He has also insulted a large number of americans and canadians on the tour. If John Luigi is still working at this hotel DO NOT stay here. Your personal belongings are in jeapordy and if something is missing he will threaten to call the police on the VICTIMS. There are many options for better hotels closer to the attractions anyway.Also there is horrible morning traffic as construction vehicles enter the city here and they shake the windows between 7-9am every morning. The internet costs 20 dolars a day to use as well. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Address: Via Paolo Mascagni 55, Siena, Tuscany, 53100, Italy
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +39 0577 286313