"$A10,000 meal for 6" Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Tourist Trap Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 0 photos
We have found a few mistakes on our bill in restaurants over the years and always check carefully.
Just as well, this time we were given an account for 6 people and the total was $10,000.
There were two sheets of very faint print out and the first sheet looked fine as far as our orders went.
But on the 2nd sheet ...well. More than we paid in Jules Verne thats for sure.
And no apology...no free coffee ...just "It must have been the way we entered the ice cream dishes that were off menu.
Oh well $400 or so looked a better bet.
Unique Suggestions: Always look at your bill carefully. Query anything that does not seem correct. If you are the host don't let others in the group take over...It is your telephone number the restaurant have.
Fun Alternatives: If it happens again choose somewhere else to dine.
More Reviews (56)
- See All where you actually see the river
- See All Visit Ocean Street....a surprise
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Rovera at Cotton Tree
- See All The Younger ones go there
- Maroochy River Trail
- See All Visit Cotton Tree Markets
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Getting Around the Sunshine Coast.
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips