Coyote Flaco: "Post Call Snacks and Drinks" Port Chester Restaurant Tip by cjg1

Port Chester Restaurants: 30 reviews and 64 photos

Coyote Flaco is actually a chain of Mexican resturants in NY, CT and MA; I was quite surprised to learn. This is a favorite post call hangout for Liz and her friends when they want a snacka nd some drinks. I must admit that is is a rather nice place in a questionable side of town. Their outdoor patio was actually enjoyable to have some nachos and a few pitchers of Margaritas with the gang. I have never seen the inside since we sat out on the patio so there isn't anything for me to describe. The nachos here were rather good and the garlic shrimp were quite tasty. The Margaritas were very good ( a bit pricey but good). The service here was attentive and the waiters remebered any of the group from previous visits.

Favorite Dish: The Margaritas were very good and we ordered them by the pitcher for the table. The pitcher was a bit pricey at $40; but very good.

We ordered two portions of their Nachos which were piled high with refried beans, cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa on the side. We also ordered two portions of grilled shrimp one in a garlic sauce (which was incredible) and the other was in a green tomato sauce (okay but not as good as the garlic).

Address: 115 Midland Ave
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: (914) 937-6969
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Mexican
Website: http://www.mycoyoteflaco.com

• Updated Sep 29, 2009

Comments

cjg1 Used To Live Here!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Port Chester?