Figlmueller: "Most huge Wiener Schnitzel in town!" Figlmüller GmbH Tip by Penelope4

Figlmüller GmbH, Vienna: 23 reviews and 26 photos

Figlmueller was one of the few authentic restaurants I visited when I came to Viennafor the first time. After years of staying in Vienna, it is still one of the restaurants I visit particularly when I have some guests from abroad. Just remember - if the old waiters are grumpy - it's because it's expected of them :D

Most of the time, the restaurant is full - be it in winter, spring, autumn and particularly in summer. If you don't get a sit, don't fret. You'll be lucky next time and well there are many nice restaurants nearby. Just don't wait because then you can not stay as long as you wish and that won't be fun at all.

The restaurant by the way is open from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.

Favorite Dish: Definitely Wiener Schnitzel and its salad!

Address: behind-near the Stephanskirche, Wollzeile
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Take U1 or U3 and get off at Stephansplatz. Walk behind it on the left where you will find an alley with small shops. You won't miss it because a lot of people, particularly tourists, walk that way.
Phone: +43 1 512 61 77
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Local
Website: http://www.figlmueller.at

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Sep 11, 2009

Comments

Penelope4 Lives Here!

Penelope4

“Travels open our eyes, improve our senses, and change our perspectives - so travel and live!”

Have you been to Vienna?