"My favorite restaurant was at..." San Juan Restaurant Tip by mannymiami
San Juan Restaurants: 8 reviews and 8 photos
<font color=#CC6600 size=+> My favorite restaurant was at this shopping center called Libertad. For $3.50 you can get a sirloin steak,two size dishes,a roll,dessert and a whole bottle of local wine. This back home in Miami would had cost me at least $50
<font color=#CC6600 size=+> Cheap,Cheap,Cheap!!!
Favorite Dish: <font color=#996600 size=+> Steak,Steak,Steak!!!
More Reviews (47)
- See All Valle de La Luna " The Valley of the...
- See All El dique de Ullum in San Juan...
- See All Majestic Mountains and Blue Skies
- See All A typical San Juaninian House
- Be careful of getting lost in...
mannymiami's Related Pages
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels