"Do the Bowl!" Top 5 Page for this destination Hollywood Bowl Tip by marinarena
Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood: 13 reviews and 35 photos
Seeing any show at the Hollywood Bowl is highly recommendable. As a thing of beauty, the exterior of the bowl is stunning. The venue is widely considered the best in pure sound quality. I had the pleasure to see and hear the beautiful Faith Hill in 2009. Summertime is especially a time to come as the lineup of musicians is outstanding and evenings are almost always lovely weatherwise.
Come early to show for the early parking. Traffic is absolutely atrocious here! More on that in my Warning tips of Hollywood!
Address: 2301 N. Highland Ave., Hollywood, CA 90068
Directions: Off the 101 Freeway.
More Reviews (32)
- See All Have No Nonsense Pizza Pie in Hollywood
- Run Carefully, or walk at Runyon Canyon
- See All See a fascinating anti-Psychiatry...
- See All Take Shuttle to Hollywood Bowl
- See All OK, this is the original Music Heaven in...
- See All Be in the atmosphere of Bukowski due...
- See All Yikes- a scary movie at the cementary!
- See All OK, indulge- I mean it's ice cream and...
- Drive through but don't stay so long in...
- Hollywood Fun & Hilarity at Halloween
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Hollywood?Share Your Travels