"Across The Lake" Inn By The Lake Tip by acebruin

The beds
      Microwave anyone?
      Outside of the bathroom
    by acebruin

We had a wedding to attend in early August of 2009. We stayed here because of a little discount from the bride and groom party. We decided to stay in one of the rooms with a Lake View for a little extra. If you're relaxing in your room a lot, it's worth the money. Request a 2nd floor room as what we did. Great view of the lake right from the balcony! Although the lake view rooms only come with 2 queen size beds. They don't have a king size bed lake view rooms. The room was very nice and cozy.

They offer free wireless internet connection. The room also comes with a fridge and did I mention a microwave?! Make sure to visit the pool and bi-level spa when you stay here. There's also Tahoe Bowl Family Fun Center right across from the parking lot for you bowlers. The location of the hotel is very convenient.

I'd skip Bear Beach Cafe if I were you. The food is bland and mediocre. But the price is not! Overpriced breakfast if you ask me. I prefer to go to Mc Donald's next time than eat in Bear Beach Cafe. I'd drive down the street a little and eat at Red Hut Cafe instead.

Unique Qualities: Great views from a room with the Lake View. The Inn is right across from Lake Tahoe!

Address: 3300 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: (530) 542-0330