Pizza Amore: "Pizza Amore" Top 5 Page for this destination Riyadh Restaurant Tip by Cielo_Algaeed

Riyadh Restaurants: 104 reviews and 159 photos

Pizza Amore is one of the many restaurants located along Tahlia St. An area where high end restos can be found. They have single section at the ground floor while family section at the second level. We actually had a hard time goign up to the 2nd floor coz there was no elevator and the stairs is so steep.
The interior is really nice with red orange color combination but its not really that spacious..Food presentation is really good but the amount of serving is far beyond my expectation for such an expensive price.
We ordered for a salad, Raviolli and Pepperoni Pizza (in house specialty plus its made of homemade dough)

The Raviolli taste good but not even good for a single serving. The salad was ok but the pizza was a total disappointment. The taste was so plain! They have complimentary bruschettas and fresh breads

I read lots of positive reviews from trip advisor that they have really nice pizza but for me it didn't pass my taste..Well, we have our own judgement and palettes.

Address: Along Tahlia Street
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$21-30