"Kathmandu Airport" Airplane Tip by ozalp

• Kathmandu Airport - Nepal
      Airport building
      Domestic flights airport
    by ozalp

I miss this place often. It was like our home during a long trip. We came in and out too many times, so I can tell you more about it than the Ataturk Airport in my home city.
Kathmandu Airport is a small model of Kathmandu. We had our training tours here to be prepared to real Kathmandu. First lesson was about waiting without complaint. Since we were a crowded group and travel with group visa, our paper work took longer. The poor lads behind us suffered more.
It is obligatory to fill some papers called ?Nepal Immigration Arrival and Departure Cards?. You can find them on the counters in the airport building. Fill them while waiting on queue. The officers take arrival part of the paper and you have to keep the departure part. But before the officers start to work, you?ll have to wait aimlessly for a while. We have some families around us and young children started to sleep on the ground while we were waiting. There is no certain time for these officers to start their job, so have some books to spend the time more efficiently.
After the paper work, you?ll have go to downstairs to collect your luggage. And the exit is there, too.
There are several small duty free shops. Usually we were either so tired or in a hurry and I was never able to check their products or prices.

Type: Airplane

• Written Aug 19, 2009

More Transportation in Nepal (1)

“I like my town with a little drop of poison.”

Have you been to Nepal?