"Long lines & very touristy" CN Tower Tip by apbeaches

by apbeaches

Glass Floor on the Observation Deck
    by apbeaches
  • Long lines & very touristy

This was my fourth visit to the CN tower. The first time, we waited in long lines to take the elevator to the top of the CN tower. Previously, I went to the revolving restaurant and avoided the commotions. They have a glass floor, indoor & outdoor observation floors with a snack bar at the top. For an extra fee we could have taken an elevator further up. Once at the bottom the massive gift shop had just about anything CN you could imagine. I was disappointed that here they gave us discounted tickets to return.

In 2016 we skipped the lines because we had reservations to the revolving restaurant. My husband identified the food as being the real prize here; it was wonderful. They we walked down the steps and had full rein of the observation floors. Tickets to the tower ar $45. for $65. we had a Prix fix delicious dinner at Restaurant 360. In the 1990's we had a delicious brunch buffet, it was replaced with a $55 Prix fix lunch.

Address: 301 Front St. W., Toronto, ON M5V 2T6, Canada
Directions: In the heart of Downtown Toronto, right in between the SkyDome and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Front Street, just north of Bremner Blvd.
Phone: +1 416-868-6937
Website: http://www.cntower.ca/

• Updated Jul 8, 2016

Comments

apbeaches

“Too much to see & do, not enough time!”

Have you been to Toronto?