La Creperie: "La Creperie" Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Springs Restaurant Tip by leafmcgowan

Colorado Springs Restaurants: 97 reviews and 61 photos

I like this place even though it gets mixed reviews from all its patrons from those that love it to those that hate it. The waiters do seem to have some coldness and "off"-ness, but once me and my friend toyed with him, he was amicable. The service was quick and cordial, though things were forgotten. Its very high-priced venue especially for the quality and portions. I do like their crepes. Pretty damn delicious. the Seafood Crepe was pretty scrumptuous. The lobster bisque was pretty yummy - but the portions failed horribly in size. The Escargot was dry, and given we complained, they gave us another tray of them to make up for it. Still however, no matter how good I like the crepes, the cost and service wasn't very great. Now we did the dinner. I've had better experiences here with breakfast, even though others seem to complain the most about the breakfast service and offerings. I'll eat there again, as I do like the food, but with the price and hit or miss service, I don't imagine it will be anytime soon. Rating: 2 stars out of 5. (Quiche and Crepes are a 4)

Address: 204 N Tejon St * Colorado Springs, CO 80903-1350
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: (719) 632-0984
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: French

• Written Aug 12, 2009

Comments

leafmcgowan Lives Here!

leafmcgowan

“Where the wind blows me ....”

Have you been to Colorado Springs?