"Mori Tower in Roppongi Hills" Night Out in Roppongi Tip by AKtravelers
Night Out in Roppongi, Tokyo: 42 reviews and 35 photos
The Mori Tower in Roppongi Hills is a great place to spend an early evening. Catch the sunset view of Tokyo from the rooftop overlook, then dine in one of the many flavorful restaurants. Or you can take in the latest exhibition at the contemporary art museum on the 51st floor -- usually highlighting the work of an emerging Asian artist like China's Ai Wei Wei, designer of the Bird's Nest Olympic stadium and modern sculptor. Then you might decide to relax with a drink overlooking Tokyo at CityView. We chose to do all three, finishing off with a memorable Teppanyaki dinner at Hildalgo's on the 5th floor. I had shabu shabu but Janet had an unforgetable pancake concoction called okonomiyaki that she still raves about. It's a tasty melange of meat, cabbage, and onions in a thick batter that is fried right in front of you. Topped with tuna shavings and a tangy sauce -- it's yummy!
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Tokyo (2)
More Reviews (46)
- See All The Best People-Watching City in the...
- See All 1300-year-old Shiofune Kannon Temple'...
- See All The Famous Harajuku Girls
- The Edo-Tokyo Museum: Save until the End
- See All Fall in Love with Sumo
- For Long Stays, Get a Suica or PASMO...
- See All Girls Dress Up for 7th Birthday
- Conveyor Belt Sushi: A must!!
- See All Be Careful of Japanese Language T-Shirts
- See All Buy Your Kimonos in Department Stores
- Pack Your Umbrella in July
Been to Tokyo?Share your travels with the world!
AKtravelers' Related Pages
Have you been to Tokyo?Share Your Travels