Tiny's Pizza & Pasta: "Nothing tiny about their servings" Top 5 Page for this destination Bronx Restaurant Tip by Gypsystravels

Bronx Restaurants: 55 reviews and 89 photos

This place is located just a few blocks from my cousin's office. She had raved about the large portions which can be shared and still have more than enough for each of us to take home, so while I was dropping some papers off at the courthouse, we decided to meet and have lunch here.

This pizza place/restaurant is really a small "hole in the wall" place which is basically only frequented by individuals who happen to work or live in the area. There are about 6 tables total, a super small counter and then the kitchen behind the counter.

It gets really crowded during lunch hours, so we decided on what we wanted and called the order ahead. As we arrived we were seated, given some yummy warm bread and asked for our drink order.

The service is excellent, the food yummy and such large portions that I would say it's probably better to share an entree.

The place serves your typical pizza, hot Italian sandwiches, wraps, burgers, baked dishes like lasagna and of course their pasta dishes ranging from fettucci, spagetti, ziti, linguini, penne and rigatoni, with your choice of sauces like my favorite, vodka or bolognese.

Prices are very reasonable, for a baked item like lasagna its 8.00 and for our meal, the penne a la vodka with chicken it was $9.45.
I'd definitely recommend this place and am actually looking forward to coming back soon :)

Favorite Dish: Because the orders are quite huge, we decided to share a dish. We ordered the penne a la vodka with chicken, it was so, so good!

My cousin and I both had a nice helping and then we both even took a doggy bag home. I really wish I would have had my camera with me.

Address: 1113 Grant Avenue (corner of 166th Street)
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: By the Yankee Stadium area
Phone: 718-293-8346
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian

• Updated Jul 6, 2015

Comments

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Bronx?