"Map Of Gibraltar" Gibraltar Things to Do Tip by Mikebb

Gibraltar Things to Do: 546 reviews and 998 photos

Hopefully this map will give you some idea of the shape, size and what is on offer in Gibralatar.

If time was available I think it would be ideal to catch a bus up the "Rock" as far as it will take you and then walk down to the town. Enjoy the view, attractions and history

• Written Jul 28, 2009

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM

the tour inside the rock and how it was used during WW2 and prior is interesting too

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
      May 24, 2013 at 4:31 PM

We did not have time to go inside the rock, you never know when you might return to these places. We now have a problem with coach tours in Europe, as the tours often include 50% of places we have visited. We now do at least 60% of our time independently, only take a coach tour where we cannot speak the language and they do not speak English.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
      May 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM

that's good progress then! ive done so much of my travels around Europe as often as twice a month with my own rental car and using guide books and a range of accommodation books and still very happy that my time and money has been maximised this way than stuck in a bus or with a group (though I loved the 3 week tour in South America I did recently - as logistics of travel there is a lot more tricky)

Mikebb

“Enjoy every sight, every day”

Have you been to Gibraltar?