VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Climate" Porto Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Turska

Porto Warnings and Dangers: 26 reviews and 18 photos

I don´t know is this right place,but there was not enough room for this in packing list.And this is some kind of warning:Don´t think there´s allways hot at summer.
We were little surpriced how cold the wind was.Even if I´m a Finn,I´m easily feeling cold,and I had not enough "warm"clothes.We were here when June turned to July,and at least at nights walking at riverbanks I was feeling cold with t-shirt.Someone told before,it´s allways hot at summer,so either it was not as hot as usually or I´m just tooshivery person.(I know I am,but even my husband was feeling little cold,and he hardly ever is).
Also another surprice was,that I thought (my mistake) that those shower-warnings I red weren´t for summer,but it rained allmost every day.Usually only for a while,so one could go to shop/museum or something,and when going out,it has stopped.I didn´t pack my umbrella with me,so I needed to buy one,when one day it rained heavily.After I bought it,last two days didn´t rain at all :D

• Written Jul 25, 2009

Comments

Turska

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Have you been to Porto?