"Head out to Bondi Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaches Tip by LadyRVG

Beaches, Sydney: 73 reviews and 125 photos

Surf's Up at Bondi

Surf's Up at Bondi
    by LadyRVG
      Surfers waiting for a wave
      Beautiful sandy beach
      Catching those waves...
      Chris & I enjoying a day at Bondi
    by LadyRVG

Bondi iBeach is the place for sun, fun and surf. It's afmous for its white sand beach and breaking surf. The beach area is full of shops, restuarants and a bustle of activity.

Bondi Beach was a must on my to do list of sights. So one morning we woke up early and hoped on a bus to Circular Quay. We hopped on the 380 bus that would take us to Bondi Junction. The ride was smooth and quick about 15 minutes. It provided a nice sightseeing experience before we got to the beach area.

We started our adventure by checking out some of the local shops and buying a beach towel. We then too a walk along the beach to find our perfect spot in the sand. We visited during the week so it wasn't very crowded. There were a few tourists, surfers and a camera crew filming a commercial. As Chris enjoyed laying out on the sand I took a dip in the ocean. The water was a beautiful blue, not too cold but very salty. It was a fun day lounging out on the beach and enjoying this fabulous place with my Christopher.

• Updated Jul 27, 2009

Comments

LadyRVG

“You know it's love when forever is not long enough.”

Have you been to Sydney?