Skansen Village guest rooms: "Lodging in the heart of history" Kolbuszowa Hotel Tip by Pawtuxet

Kolbuszowa Hotels: 3 reviews and 4 photos

Morning views

Morning views
      Arriving at Skansen Village
    by Pawtuxet
      rear entrance to guest rooms
    by Pawtuxet

During several previous visits to Poland I was disappointed in not being able to find a really comfortable place to stay in Kolbuszowa so that I could totally immerse myself in the community. As I planned for the 2009 trip, my pen pal, Wladek asked his father to check on a few places and he discovered we could rent rooms at Skansen Village. It took me all of 5 seconds to agree to that plan.
We rented both rooms on the 2nd floor of the welcome center where you buy the tickets to tour the village. The gift shop is housed on the first floor as well. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and there is a full kitchen and bathroom on the 2nd floor for your private use and comfort.
There is nothing like waking up in Skansen Village on a clear sunny morning and looking out over the fields and pond - smelling the freshest air imagineable.
Not only was it a wonderful place to stay, but it was amazingly inexpensive. I'd really like to go back again. What a perfect solution for the four of us women who were researching our family histories.

Unique Qualities: Open from April - October ... museum admittance 7 pln

Rooms are charged per person, per day. We paid the equivalent of approx. $10 per person per day. Amazing!

Address: ul.Kosciuszki 6 (accent over the s )
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: on the outskirts of Kolbuszowa
othercontact: www.muzeum.kolbuszowa.pl
Phone: +48 017 22 71 296
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Pension/Guesthouse

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

More Hotels in Kolbuszowa (1)

Comments

Pawtuxet

“The World As A Family ~”

Have you been to Kolbuszowa?