"Very helpful, friendly, Owner" Top 5 Page for this destination Hotel Artemis Tip by balhannah

Hotel Artemis, Selcuk: 170 reviews and 3 photos

Breakfast area

Breakfast area
      Breakfast
      My room
    by balhannah

On arrival at the Selcuk Bus Otogar, I was asked which Hotel I was staying at. When I told the person, they said somebody would be here to take me to the Hotel. About 10mins later, a young man turned up, took my luggage and myself to the Hotel, which was located in a side lane in the city centre. The Woman owner, who also does Reception was extremely nice. My room was on the 4th floor, stairs, no lift, bags were carried for me. It was large, and had a balcony with 2 chairs, I could see the Storks in their nests from here. Once again, one of those showers in the Bath. It had a safe, which was handy and a Fridge which was great, I like cold Water, not warm drinking water. Bed was comfortable. Didn't have a hand towel, but that didn't matter. No TV, but one in the Lounge room. Room was not cleaned, but if you asked, they would for you. FREE INTERNET and books to read, including Lonely Planet etc, and others on the area. Maps and information on everything in the area provided. Tours and Bus bookings they would make for you. BREAKFAST WAS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. This was in a nice courtyard. It was a set menu, and they changed the way they cooked the eggs daily. One day, boiled egg, next Omelette, etc, served with Tomato, Cheese, Olives, Fruit and plenty of lovely fresh turkish bread. Tea/coffee & jams, very nice and filling.
Also included in the price, was A FREE RETURN TRANSFER TO EPHESUS, which come in very handy. My stay here was very pleasant, I felt like it was a home away from home.
Would definitely go back!

Address: 1012 Sokak, Selcuk, 35920, tr
Comparison: N/A
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel

• Written Jul 10, 2009

Comments

balhannah

“Don't wait till you retire to travel, do it now!”

Have you been to Selcuk?