Polski Smaki: "Something quick and inexpensive" Krakow Restaurant Tip by Pawtuxet
Krakow Restaurants: 542 reviews and 708 photos
Here is another little local restaurant just down the street from the Globtroter apartments. It's really very convenient. There is no wait staff...you simply go to the counter to choose your meal and carry it to your own table. It was simple and economical when we didn't feel like doing another full restaurant meal.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (38)
- See All Krakow's Cloth Market - what's not to...
- See All Corpus Christi Procession
- See All Explore Polish...
- See All Ratusz ~ The old Town Hall
- See All A taste of Poland-special gingerbread
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Have you been to Krakow?Share Your Travels