"Zanies Comedy Club" Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Off The Beaten Path Tip by TravellerMel
Nashville Off The Beaten Path: 60 reviews and 184 photos
Came here tonight (6/30/09) for the Owen Benjamin Comedy Tour. The venue is "off the beaten path" in that it is not downtown, but rather out by the fairgrounds and Greer Stadium, but distance-wise only about 2 miles from downtown. Anyway, the venue is older, but nice by comedy-club standards. It was PACKED tonight, and the show was really good. By walking in the door, you agree to a 2 beverage/food item minimum - my cheese n chicken basket and LI Iced Tea set me back $20 - again, standard comedy club fare and prices. Overall, it was fun, and I will be back next month to see Henry Cho!
More Off The Beaten Path in Nashville (3)
More Reviews (83)
- See All FREE Parking at Nissan Stadium (if not a...
- See All As Seen on TV's "American Pickers"
- See All La Parilla Tex-Mex: Tasty, but Slow
- See All Midnite Jamboree at Ernest Tubb Record...
- See All Broadway Honky Tonks - Whiskey Bent...
- See All Nashville Flea Market
- See All Donelson Strike & Spare - Bowling Fun!
- See All Wear your (comfy) walking shoes
- See All Cars & Stars Museum of Music Valley
- See All Hotel Preston - Nashville's Boutique...
TravellerMel's Related Pages
Have you been to Nashville?Share Your Travels