"Long Distances between Attractions" Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Tourist Trap Tip by wise23girl
State of Queensland Tourist Traps: 11 reviews and 13 photos
If you are used to seeing one magical sight after another in other parts of the world it may not be the case in Queensland.
How many times does the British Isles fit into Qld...About 7.1 times. And there may only be one extinct volcano to see after miles(kilometers)of travel.
There is a great little pub to visit on the way to Monto in Qld. Is it too far just to have a meal and see the memorabilia? (see my things to do in Qld) tip.
So it is not a deliberate trap but a trap none the less if you travel far on lonely roads for a very small reward.
Unique Suggestions: Check the distances you need to travel and relate this information to travel at home or somewhere you know. I would have to travel from London to York 4 times there and back to see this attraction. Read up on the attraction . Ask in VT.
Call on the phone to check opening times....sometimes things change.
Fun Alternatives: Sus out something else that you would enjoy doing that is within range. See local VT tips or ask on forum
Read about next 'Tourist Trap'
More Tourist Traps in State of Queensland (6)
More Reviews (153)
- See All The Cities and Towns of Queensland
- See All Out in the sticks at Boondall
- See All Which Highway to Choose to NSW?
- See All Camp Fire Cooking
- See All Places a bit different to stay
- See All A Wine Trail In Somerset Valley.
- See All Treasury Casino and Hotel
- See All Mind the Level Crossings
- See All A little place called Beerwah
- Packing for Queeensland
- See All Finding a Queensland Gift
Been to State of Queensland?Share your travels with the world!
wise23girl's Related Pages
Have you been to State of Queensland?Share Your Travels