"Street Art" Streets of Moscow Tip by Muscovite
Streets of Moscow, Moscow: 25 reviews and 37 photos
Fondest memory: Street art here is not graffiti; we are not such an advanced democracy yet.
The Tretyakov Gallery went into partnership with an outdoor advertiser to promote Russian art.
Free tip for financial advisers:
If you see only landscape and genre instead of perfume or kitchen utensils advertised on outdoor billboards absolutely everywhere, as it was in winter 2008, and to some extent now in summer 2009 ? buy!
More Reviews (167)
- See All DIY Garden Ring trolley-bus tour: Plan...
- See All Luzhniki swimming pool
- See All Station Frunzenskaya closed
- See All Metro stations? splendor
- See All Russian-French chocolate kiss
Muscovite's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels