"Getting Around the Sunshine Coast." Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Transportation Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Transportation: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Once you are on the Sunshine Coast (Caloundra to Noosa) or in the Hinterland ,if possible ,hire a car. To me transportation is not easy.
Yes most resorts have courtesy vehicles with set routes and some have little "tuk tuk" things to traverse their own grounds. Otherwise it is a bus or a tour, and yes bicycle hire .Our buses go to most places but to sort out timetables , find the route,and work out the changes you waste so much "seeing"time. Places such as Australia Zoo and Eumundi Markets do have their own transport.
But it is an extensive area and apart from a few congested areas at "school" time , work time, and road works as long as you know which side of the road we drive on it is not too bad.
So unless your itinerary is beach everyday or your stay is short you may want to follow my "what to do tips"and for that a car would be great.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (56)
- See All where you actually see the river
- See All Visit Ocean Street....a surprise
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Rovera at Cotton Tree
- See All The Younger ones go there
- Maroochy River Trail
- See All Visit Cotton Tree Markets
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- $A10,000 meal for 6
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips
wise23girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Maroochydore?Share Your Travels