"Cool, relaxed boating with lovely views.." Little Venice Tip by Durfun
Little Venice, London: 19 reviews and 42 photos
Best place to indulge in some scenic, peaceful boating is Little Venice, near Warwick Avenue tube station. This is a very pretty & dainty area indeed, off the beaten track.
There are various types of boats available for hire, or you could opt for a guided boat-trip, taking in Camden Locks to see how people used to navigate around this canal.
The Grand Union canal is found meandering around several parts of London - even close to Heathrow Airport! It hugs the northern fringes of Regent's Park, hence a stretch is named Regent's Canal.
Address: Warwick Avenue
Directions: Warwick Avenue tube station (Bakerloo line). Follow the signs to the canal. It's a 5 minute walk.
Phone: +44 7957 706086
More Things to Do in London (48)
More Reviews (67)
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Very Chic Chinese
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels