"Lorikeet Landing at the Nashville Zoo" Top 5 Page for this destination Nashville Things to Do Tip by TravellerMel
Nashville Things to Do: 289 reviews and 738 photos
One of the things I loved best about my visit to the Nashville Zoo was Lorikeet Landing. A netted enclosure, after washing your hands with anti-bacterial gel, you go inside and see the lorikeets flying around from tree to tree. They are very beautiful and colorful, and as you can see from the photos, friendly! If you stand still, they will land on your head or shoulders. Be careful not to startle them, as they may nip.
Address: 3777 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN 37211
Directions: Nashville Zoo can be accessed from either I-65 or I-24 at the Harding Place Exit
More Things to Do in Nashville (28)
More Reviews (58)
- See All FREE Parking at Nissan Stadium (if not a...
- See All As Seen on TV's "American Pickers"
- See All La Parilla Tex-Mex: Tasty, but Slow
- See All Hillbilly Heaven Tour - Johnny...
- See All Broadway Honky Tonks - Whiskey Bent...
- See All Nashville Flea Market
- See All Donelson Strike & Spare - Bowling Fun!
- See All Wear your (comfy) walking shoes
- See All Cars & Stars Museum of Music Valley
- See All Hotel Preston - Nashville's Boutique...
TravellerMel's Related Pages
Have you been to Nashville?Share Your Travels