"Hong Kong Shot Glass" Markets Tip by machomikemd
Markets, Hong Kong: 14 reviews and 31 photos
my favorite collectors item besides the fridge magnets
not only do i collect assorted fridge magnets of my local and international travels but i also collect shot glasses which I sometimes use to take a shot of tequila, vodka, whisky and brandy and here in Hong Kong Territory is no different hehehe. you can buy these assorted shot glasses in the many Souvenir Stands and shops in Golden Mile of Kowloon or at Mongkok, Hong Kong Island, ocean Park, Disneyland or at Ngong Ping and a lot more. they come in all lengths and materials like the usual glass or frosted glass or tempered glass or aluminum or pewter and most are either made in hong kong are in mainland china (as most shot glasses sold in the world) the prices vary from HKD 15 to 25 per piece of my favorite shot glasses, depending on your haggling skills.
More Reviews (132)
- See All Four Star Hotel of HK Disney Resort
- Overpasses, Pedestrian Walkways can be...
- See All HK Disneyland Parades
- See All HK Disneyland Resort Shuttle Bus
- See All Hk Disneyland: Smallest Disney in the...
- See All Hong Kong's Famous Party and Nightlife...
- See All Bring Large Luggage & Extra Bag for...
- See All Main Shopping Area in Mongkok
- See All Airport Expressway
- See All Ocean Park Eateries
- See All Picture in a Ceramic Frame!
Been to Hong Kong?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels